Monday, August 9, 2010

The Snake

So, a few days before this incident, Camille told me there was a snake in our grass. Naturally, I thought she was just using her imagination! So when they were playing outside on Saturday, I wasn't surprised when she said there was a snake. But I was surprised when she said Daddy had caught it!


















Kooper tried to eat it! HAHA





















I thought Collin would be totally freaked out, but he wanted to hold it!


















Camille is my more timid one, she was a little freaked out.














Welcome to my world! What a cute Dad!

2 comments:

The Mathis Family said...

Holy Cow! How fun and scary at the same time. That's so funny that they weren't scared of it! And ewe! Troy. Get that thing away from your mouth!

Andrea said...

I was about to text you and tell you to updat thanks for saving me a text! Go Collin!