Friday, January 7, 2011

My Funny Kids

Today after school, Camille went to see yogi bear with a friend to give me a little break (Not feeling hot after my surgery). She came home all excited about it and not 3 minutes later the phone rang.

Mom: Hello?
Addy: Um Hi!
Mom: What can I do for you?
Addy: Can I talk to Camille?
Mom: Camille, the phone is for you!
Camille: Hello?
Addy: Can you come play?
Camille: Sure! Bye!

After she gets off the phone, I asked what was going on. This is the reply.

Mom: What was going on?
Camille: I'm gonna go play with.... (Pause).... Wait, Who was that??
Mom: It was Addy
Camille: I am going to Addy's house!
Mom: Don't you think you should ask who is on the phone before you agree to go over there?
Camille: It's so hard to remember all these rules!

She is getting so big!

3 comments:

The Mathis Family said...

That's so funny! Totally something I would do and I'm 27!

Ashli said...

Your family is so cute! I am glad I found your blog. It's been forever since I've seen or talked to you. Hope all is well.

The Andersons said...

Ash!! Im so glad you found this! How are you doing? Send me an invite to yours!