Sunday, January 2, 2011

Our Mary and Wise Man

Most years at the Christmas Eve party, the kids dress up and we do the nativity with them. This year, we had Camille as Mary, and Collin made his debut in the nativity as a wise man! Camille was a little hesitant at first, but she really loved all the attention.














Collin made an adorable wise man, and he really was listening to what he was supposed to do! I was so impressed by him!

















All the Anderson Cousins!













I was so proud of Camille and Collin this year. They really seemed to understand the Jesus part of Christmas this year. When they were asked why we get presents, they would respond "For Jesus' Birthday! He isn't here to give presents, so we give them to others."

I didn't think I could love them any more than the second they were born, but the truth is, I love them more everyday!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

that has to be the best answer I have heard I got a little tear. that pic of Cam make her look like a little woman. dang cute kids